Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Awwww thank you Julie xxx
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :rainbow: What pressies did you receive, Eleanor? :rainbow2:
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Happy birthday xx
    Thank you Esme!

I got loads of lovely things - makeup, chocolate, perfume and Sam Smith tickets 😊😊😊😊
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Happy Birthday Independent_
    Aurora wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Independent_

Thank you 😊😊
    Aidan wrote: »
    Happy birthday internet hotel!!! :hyper:
    Have a great day ya weirdo

Ha, thank you 😊
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Happy birthday to you you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Eleanor....happy birthday to you :birthday: :rainbow::rainbow2: *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Jacob101 wrote: »
    Happy birthday to you you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Eleanor....happy birthday to you :birthday: :rainbow::rainbow2: *hug*

Thank you 😊
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Happy birthday!!! 🎉Enjoy your day
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Happy birthday!!! 🎉Enjoy your day

Thank you 😊
    What perfume were you given? :)
    Princesa wrote: »
    What perfume were you given? :)

It's an Avon Eve Duet one, one of the ones with 2 in 1 bottle kinda

It's so nice
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Happy birthday @independent_ I hope you have a lovely day!

Here's lots of cake! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife wrote: »
    Happy birthday [USER="95994"]independent_[/USER] I hope you have a lovely day!

Here's lots of cake! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Aww thank you @Aife !

It's an Avon Eve Duet one, one of the ones with 2 in 1 bottle kinda

It's so nice

Avon Eve Duet is lovely. Light, flora and lingering. Think I might add that to Bell's Christmas pressies.

Are you have a party, Eleanor?

Avon Eve Duet is lovely. Light, flora and lingering. Think I might add that to Bell's Christmas pressies.

Are you have a party, Eleanor?

Sounds like a plan - it's so nice. And for anyone who loves perfume (ME!!!) to get 2 in 1 is fantastic!

Sadly no party as just so so freaking busy. And we tend to do parties for 18ths in our house! Will probably go to the cinema or for dinner or something like that - low key!
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthday eleanor! xxx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Happy birthday eleanor! xxx

Thank you Jelly 😊

Sounds like a plan - it's so nice. And for anyone who loves perfume (ME!!!) to get 2 in 1 is fantastic!

Sadly no party as just so so freaking busy. And we tend to do parties for 18ths in our house! Will probably go to the cinema or for dinner or something like that - low key!

Well, you have a jolly good time at the cinema if you go. There you can sit back and chill from your freakin' busy day while enjoying a good movie. Get a mega bucket of toffee popcorn. Yum! Get two, even. :d Or 'pig out' as Belle says. Haa, just love that word.

Well, you have a jolly good time at the cinema if you go. There you can sit back and chill from your freakin' busy day while enjoying a good movie. Get a mega bucket of toffee popcorn. Yum! Get two, even. :d Or 'pig out' as Belle says. Haa, just love that word.

That sounds like a plan!!! OMG I love that expression too!

Tell Belle I said hey!

That sounds like a plan!!! OMG I love that expression too!

Tell Belle I said hey!

I will be sure to. She's making dinner right now, singing in the kitchen.

I got to pick up Dixie from the station.
    See you, Lovely, and have a super night out. xx

I will be sure to. She's making dinner right now, singing in the kitchen.

I got to pick up Dixie from the station.
    See you, Lovely, and have a super night out. xx

Cooool!!

Thank you!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Happy birthday!! Hope it was a good one :):heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Happy birthday!! Hope it was a good one :):heart:

Thanks bubbles!! :)
    Again I want to thank you all for your lovely messages, to @Princesa for starting this lovely thread! It means so much!
    Again I want to thank you all for your lovely messages, to @Princesa for starting this lovely thread! It means so much!

Well, you are a good kind and caring friend, and I value your friendship, @independent_ I'm happy your Birthday went so lovely for you, and your chatting has made my day all the sweeter. :)

I wish you a super week, but take good care of yourself and take time out for more Me Time. :>