Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

:(

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Urggghhh :( I don’t get why I have to feel like this. It’s so frustrating that I can’t even talk to anyone about it or at least I can’t. How long can I go on like this? I just blame myself for everything and then because everything is bottled up I do bad thing :( what am I meant to do

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    First of all, breathe! Is there anyone you feel comfortable to talk to about things? It's good you can open up on here, for a bit of relief. It's not healthy bottling things up, what's worst for you just now? Always here if you need a chat *hug*
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    There isn’t anyone to talk to :( and the urge to self harm and the frustration is the worst today :(@BubblesGoesBoo
  • MochanMochan Posts: 65 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Butterfly23[/USER]. I'm sorry to hear that you feel as though there isn't anyone to talk to. If you like, you can tell [USER="78326"]BubblesGoesBoo and I about what happened today?
    Hi @Mochan @BubblesGoesBoo

I just feel like I’m worthless and that nobody wants me around and I just feel like No one would care if I died or anything. I’m just feeling really low again after a couple of days feeling not as bad and i can’t cope
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there Butterfly,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time lately, lots of people tend to have their mood dip when they feel like they can't rely on the people around them so it's understandable that you're feeling so awful. You haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing at the moment. Is there anything you want to talk about at all?

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I’m doing terrible, I’m struggling a lot to be completely honest with you @Riley
    That sounds really awful Butterfly I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much. It can easily get overwhelming for a lot of people to have so many negative feelings swirling around, especially at this time of year, so I hope you'll let us know if there's anything we here on the boards can do to help you feel better. I know we've talked on here before but did you want to talk about anything specific that's bothering you at the moment?

- Riley
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Well... I have a really bad urge at the minute to self harm.., @Riley
    That's definitely very worrying Butterfly, I know you've talked about that before. Self-harm is a very serious issue and even if you have difficulty talking about it there are still some great resources online that lots of people find helpful when it comes to controlling and understanding these urges. For example Self injury Support has a great page full of different resources and tips that you might want to look through https://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/help-and-support-with-self-injury/self-injury-self-help-ideas/

Not forgetting to mention The Mix as it also has a huge amount of different articles and stories all about different ways it's possible to keep yourself from feeling like self harming. For those you can just search for "self harm" on The Mix's homepage or click here http://www.themix.org.uk/search/self+harm

I hope these resources help you feel a little better but feel free to get in touch if you need help or want to talk.

- Riley
    Why is self harm worrying and serious? @Riley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Butterfly. :)

I think what Riley's saying is that if self-harm is something you're really struggling with, it's okay to reach out for support when you need it. At your own pace of course - you're doing really well here. *hug*

How are you feeling today?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Hi @Mike I’m feeling better today thanks