Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Massive announcement

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
As some of you may be aware i will be transitioning to a boy over the next few years so my username will be changing on here soon. My new name is Jacob and i hope you all will support me on this journey. I finally feel happy in myself and for the future.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support!!
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congratulations! Your eventual transitioning will boost your confidence; I think you are tremendously brave. :)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Woo! Be proud of who you are, it's so good to see you happy! I'm so chuffed for you :hyper::heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Awww that’s amazing!!! Soo happy you are happy :)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Congrats Jacob!
    its a huge step so well done for taking it!
    I wish you the best and we're all here to support you through it :yes:

I have supported many good friends and family members through their transition so if you need any advice at all or someone to just talk to feel free to shoot me a message :)

Happy Galloping :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Awwww congrats Jacob! This is fantastic news!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Amazing news!! Congratulations Jacob, brilliant to hear you are feeling happy and positive for the future :yippe:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Good luck with everything Jacob, hope it all goes well.
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best
  • PositiveAuraPositiveAura Posts: 150 Helping Hand
    Congratulations on embracing who you truly are Jacob :)

Of course we will all support you on your journey here on The Mix and I hope that people see your courage and it inspires them to embrace who they are too.

All the best!

-PositiveAura
  • AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Jacob101 wrote: »
    As some of you may be aware i will be transitioning to a boy over the next few years so my username will be changing on here soon. My new name is Jacob and i hope you all will support me on this journey. I finally feel happy in myself and for the future.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support!!

Hi Jacob!

I wish you all the best in this transition journey. We are all here to support you every step of the way, as you know.
  • FranFran Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Jacob101 :wave:
    Congratulations and all the best to you for this new journey you have decided to start!! Be proud of yourself and your courage!!

Take care,

Fran