Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello Friday..

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone..

So cos it had such a positive response last week its time for Friday thread.

Today Im working tomorrow seeing family for more birthday celebrations and Sunday rememberance day parade and seeing friend to celebrate my birthday :heart:

Will be a nice weekend.

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @*BananaMonkey* That's sound like a lovely weekend. Happy birthday for when ever it is. :)

​My weekend contain finishing 2 lots of college work to be finished and 2 to continue working on, sleeping and generally catching up on self-care time. :)

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Every weekend all i do is just work :'((( and rarely can be bother to do anythint after, so my posts to these probably stop here ahh, would be very repeatative.

Enjoy your weekends!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    I have training in the morning but i am also going to go shopping at some time for some new clothes i think :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I was meant to be spending the weekend with friends, then travelling home on monday. But one person ruined all that ..
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Was at a sports event yesterday and just generally relaxing today.

Hope everyone's had nice weekends!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”