Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oooh hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone :wave:

So I thought id bring back my Friday thread, this is where we can share our weekend plans..

For me this weekend I am working all weekend but... today I am going out with my older sister and two of my nephews. :heart:

What you all up too this weekend?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Loving the return of the Friday thread 'NarnaMonkey!

Sounds like you're having a lovely Friday :)

I'm off to Ikea this weekend to get some shelves - need somewhere for me books! :cool:
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    This is such a good idea. I am a bit new to remember this post. Sadly :(

Weekend plans
    - Annoy counsellor
    - Do college work
    - Hide from fireworks as well.

Have a great weekend.

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    I don’t have any plans this weekend apart from training and hopefully finding some surf somewhere!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    James wrote: »
    Loving the return of the Friday thread 'NarnaMonkey!

Sounds like you're having a lovely Friday :)

I'm off to Ikea this weekend to get some shelves - need somewhere for me books! :cool:

So nice to hear from you.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Abigail wrote: »
    This is such a good idea. I am a bit new to remember this post. Sadly :(

Weekend plans
    - Annoy counsellor
    - Do college work
    - Hide from fireworks as well.

Have a great weekend.

Abi

Thanks for sharing I am gonna aim to do it every Friday
    Esme17 wrote: »
    I don’t have any plans this weekend apart from training and hopefully finding some surf somewhere!

Sounds like a chilled weekend
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Woo! It's starting to feel like the site again :hyper:

I don't have any plans this weekend, so spending tomorrow in bed (for the first time in ages) and might make plans for Sunday :) also hoping to get another blog done and pack!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello :)

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you're working all weekend, what do you do for work?

​I'm not doing much.
    Woo! It's starting to feel like the site again :hyper:

I don't have any plans this weekend, so spending tomorrow in bed (for the first time in ages) and might make plans for Sunday :) also hoping to get another blog done and pack!

Glad your happy about the return of the friday thread :heart:

Have a nice weekend
    citizen wrote: »
    Hello :)

Nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you're working all weekend, what do you do for work?

​I'm not doing much.

Im a care assistant, so I do 12hour days and shift work which includes weekends..

Have a nice chilled weekend
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Im a care assistant, so I do 12hour days and shift work which includes weekends..

Have a nice chilled weekend

Thank you, ah that's awesome- well done. Very long hours though. :(
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I'm aware it's Saturday but I thought I'd post anyway. I love these threads so much! I remember them from before!!

This weekend is my last completely free weekend for a while, so I'm spending it mostly relaxing and off to see some fireworks tonight (can't have this weekend without them)!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    So glad to have so many replies to this thread.. its great to bring it back. Hope you guys enjoy it :heart:
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Thanks for bringing back this thread @*BananaMonkey*! Last night I watched some fireworks which were really pretty :yippe:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤