Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Slight problem

AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hi
​Since the recent update on the boards (Looks really good by the way).
​I'm not sure if I am alone with this problem but the boards haven't been working on my phone and when I say haven't been working I mean everything has been moved to one side and if you try and open something it won't open how it should do I will try putting up a few pictured.
Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Abigail thanks so much for sharing these screenshots, they are really helpful. We've noticed the boards have been having some technical difficulties over the past couple days. We're not quite sure why, it's possible it could be do with the new update and boards URL. We'll check in with our tech team tomorrow and hopefully get everything up and running again soon.

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you. It would be helpful as I don't always have access to a computer all the time and college computers are annoying and hard to work. sadly.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @TheMix Just a little update for you. The boards do work but not on my normal phone. Im using an Samsung S5 for the board and my normal phone is the Samsung S7 edge so I'm not sure why its working on 1 but not on the other.
    Thanks @Abigail we'll get our tech team to look into this for you.

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    @TheMix i was going to let you know yesterday but i didn't eant the technology to just glitch and go back to the way it was. I think its started working on my phone again (Samsung S7 edge). Wired and i don't know why it happened but heyho 70
    @Abigail - ahh, good news then! Not sure why either, but I'm glad it's started working again. :) Thanks for keeping us posted!

Mike

• emilyjohnemilyjohn Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    I hope it would be helpful for me but I don't have access to a computer all the time and college computers. Thanks for sharing, keep sharing more and more information.