Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello everyone!

vidhyavidhya Deactivated Posts: 75 Budding Regular
Hi everybody! My name is Vidhya and I'm interning here through CAPA. I'm from New York and I am currently studying abroad here for three months. I hope I can see as much of London as I can while I'm here, and I look forward to meeting everybody!

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to The Mix Vidhyaj, it's great to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya, I'm Eleanor and I'm 14. It's so good to meet you! Hope to see you around!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi vidhya welcome th the boards. It will be nice to see you round here more.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • vidhyavidhya Deactivated Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    Hi everybody! I feel very welcomed here:) Thank you for your warm wishes!!
  • emilyjohnemilyjohn Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    Welcome to every one ! I'm so happy to join this forum I will be nice to see here.I'm also university student work as software Engineer and also own business of cosmetic.