Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi There Everyone

RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
Hello! My name's Riley and I'm a brand new moderator here at The Mix. I'm 24 years old and I hope you'll find me very friendly. I'm also a big fan of video games and reading books in my spare time and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and helping wherever I can. See you around the boards!

- Riley
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome Riley! :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey, I'm Eleanor and I'm a 14 year old very irritating person so beware! Haha. Anyways good to meet you! See you around.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix Riley. :wave:
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • emilyjohnemilyjohn Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
    Welcome to every one on this forum my name is ​great forum different people share their ideas and experience. i hope we will learn more ideas and information.

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    This is like a month old but belated welcome Riley! :d
    video games are the best! :lol:
    I'm Laine :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld