Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Top life tips!

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
Top tip - Do not ever forget the keys to your house when there is absolutely no mobile signal in your area😂

I'm surprised I even got to 14 without ever doing this... but I did it today. Not an experience I want to repeat😂 just don't okay?

What's your top life tip?
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Top tip - Always check the pockets of your clothes before you put them in the washing machine! I did the washing the other day and it turned out there was a tissue in a pocket and there was fluff on everything...
    Another wash later and after going over everything with a clothing roller, I realised to always, always check pockets 😂😂
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Top tip - Always check the pockets of your clothes before you put them in the washing machine! I did the washing the other day and it turned out there was a tissue in a pocket and there was fluff on everything...
    Another wash later and after going over everything with a clothing roller, I realised to always, always check pockets 😂😂

Ah yes... the amount of times that I've left tissues and/or sweety wrappers in my pocket and then...

Oh and money. Never leave money in your pockets. Especially not any money that isn't plastic.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Aidan wrote: »
    Top life tip- don't get dropped off at school/college by a parent, and when you get out the car tell said parent to 'have fun'

ha ha😂😂
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Meggles wrote: »
    my top tip. im always busy sooooo meal prep! i did today, i prepared 4 meals to freeze so those busy days i can get them out in the moring, defrost and reheat come dinner time. its healthier than cooking junk food all the time lol

Like so...

I'm loving the meal planning. It's fantastic that!
    Meal prep, rather.