Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need advice please.

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya,

I'm so sorry, 8 years is a very, very long time to be suffering with that (sounds awful!) pain. I really don't understand some doctors, my GP is very similar. I thought the whole point of becoming a doctor was to listen to patients concerns right?

From my own experience, the really the only advice I have (and it might be terrible) is to just keep going back. Don't let them brush you off. You need that pain treated, and the problem investigated, as well. Keep going back to them!

Take care of yourself.

- E :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It really does sound exhausting. I can totally understand why you're fed up. You'd think that in order to train to be a doctor in the first place, someone should have a passion for actually caring for patients and fixing people. It seems that some don't. And they just want the ££££.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • AmieeAmiee Posts: 18 Settling in
    Omg i feel really bad for you as everyone deserves to lisen to each other and im praying for you at this very moment that you get the help you need and truly deserve u shouldnt be ignored or in the background you need to shout out to them  andmabe they will listen more
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Amiee just to say that this thread is pretty old (over a year in fact!) so I'm gonna go ahead and close it. This is something a lot of users have had a problem with since sometimes old threads will pop up where they don't belong. It's nice to see you offering support though so thanks for that. :)

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
This discussion has been closed.