Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Editing.

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
So has the half hour time limit for editing posts been removed?

Or am I just being an absolute dumbo who is just imagining the limit ever being their?

I can still edit...
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1 sec lemme see.

Alright I'm back and the answer is yes, I've noticed that I can edit old posts too.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Salix alba wrote: »
    1 sec lemme see.

Alright I'm back and the answer is yes, I've noticed that I can edit old posts too.

Gooooood then aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hmm. It's set to 1 hour in the settings in the back end. Was it 30 minutes before? :chin:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hmm. It's set to 1 hour in the settings in the back end. Was it 30 minutes before? :chin:

Mike

Maybe not then😂 I dunno.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru

Maybe not then😂 I dunno.

Haha - I asked because I genuinely don't know by the way. :p

You guys are probably more familiar with this than us, given that moderators can always edit posts. Something might have slipped that we're not aware of, but in any case, enjoy the slightly longer edit time!

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix wrote: »

Haha - I asked because I genuinely don't know by the way. :p

You guys are probably more familiar with this than us, given that moderators can always edit posts. Something might have slipped that we're not aware of, but in any case, enjoy the slightly longer edit time!

Mike

I genuinely don't know either 😂

Anyway while it works I will take advantage.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I genuinely don't know either 😂

Anyway while it works I will take advantage.

lol same