Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

😟😟😟.

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi Meggles I'm sorry your not feeling great at the moment. Would you be able to pin point a problem with these thought with what triggered them off or something like that?
    Is there anything that is calming these thoughts at the moment?

Speak soon
    Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sucks that things are really shitty at the moment. It's crazy because I too was up all night tossing and turning after having an eventful day, it truly is exhausting when the distress is so persistent and pervasive. I can only empathise for you Meggles and I won't truly understand what you've been through because I've never experienced it but I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't make you a bad person, not at all and I know that it's really hard for you to believe it because you're hurting so much now but it's the truth and I certainly don't judge you for it.

The other day when you asked about the bath bomb and reminded me again later down the line it made me smile and reminded me to look after myself because I let myself go. I don't think I said thank you but it really did help, fuck I donnoe why I'm crying. Sometimes it the small things that really matter and if you can, put some comfy blanket, grab a mug and a hot drink of your choice and give yourself some thing nice to do *cough couch* watch a film preferable harry potty orrrrr something else of your choice.

I hope you feel even the littlest bit okay, even if it's teeny tiny.

*hug*

P.S I legit keep almost calling you Meagles for reason, I donnoe whyy my brain keeps doing this lol
    @Meggles it sounds like you have just burnt yourself out. Lake of self-care does that to people. I would link some pdf files for you but this site is hating me uploading anything. Meggles i hate to say it but im awake most nights till about 1 in the morning so please don't hesitate to contact me as i don't mind helping no matter what time of night.
    Get some rest

Speak soon
    Abu
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Meggles wrote: »
    help me.

i'm talking to a friend who is 15 weeks pregnant with twins and i dont know what to say to her and im getting so so angry at myself for my abortion. sat crying as i reply to her messages. im happy for her.. but its just so hard for me and its so selfish

Oh Meggles - that sounds so hard. Have you had any rl support after your abortion to help you with how you feel about it? Sending hugs!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Meggles wrote: »
    I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE AROUND ME IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND THAT I'LL NEVER BE FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE. i'm so tired of being made to feel like other people are better than me and im not good enough. i havent eaten for 2 days because i clearly need to change myself to be equally good enough to everyone else

Hey meggles

You are the same as everyone else. Sorry your not feeling to great. I know you want to lose wait but starving yourself isn't the answer.
    Some days people will be better than you but other days you will be better than them. You are you and you don't need to change for anyone.
    Try and look after yourself

Speak soon

Abi
    Ok i landed myself in that one. No one is perfect, no one is the same and no 2 people are the same. We all have different lifes and we shouldn't change for anyone. Stay safe
    That's an awful thing for anyone to say. Im so sorry :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Of course you're good enough. You always have been, always will be good enough. You matter!