Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you guys know why she did this?

kian98kian98 Posts: 4 Newbie
i was looking down & doing my work & then when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collarbone then she looked up at my face while smiling so I just looked away. Then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn’t really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said ian did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying to her friends that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later she was talking to guy I was talking too and said that I’m quiet but funny.*

Comments

• Options
    GlennGlenn Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Hi Kian98

I guess i can't answer why she did what she did or said those things, but it sounds like she thinks you are funny. I also hear that you like her, so I wonder what is it about her that you like? How is she to talk to?

Let us know.

glenn
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Kian98,

It sounds as though your personalities are pretty compatible, maybe it would be a good idea to get to know her some more - things could look up from here!

Look forward to hearing back from you :)

Hannah.