Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

greenday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know who is supporting Greenday at Newcastle Arena in two weeks time? I can only find out who is supporting them on their 'bigger' dates [i.e. less than jake, no doubt etc] but nowhere seems to know who is supporting them at Newcastle. Hmf. not fair! :(:(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm seeing them in Manchester, with no doubt, less than jake, A, Rival schools, hoobastank.

I think its just les than jake and no doubt supporting them in Newcastle, but I'm not 100% certain.

Chris
    This is probably going to sound very rude Chris, but I am tired and pissed off at the death penalty (long story)... I said in my thread that Less Than Jake and No Doubt aren't supporting them. I know that for a fact because it would have been advertised, because they're both big name bands!

The only dates which doesn't have an advertised support band is Newcastle.

If you're right, I'll give you £1!!
    going to see them in nottingham on 20th july and A are supporting them kinda cos its an actual festival!
    i cant find nething on newcastle soz, try efestivals.co.uk and do a search or if most supporting bands come up, then this is prob likely to happen at newcastle.
    love, missx:D