Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Genuinely from the mix?

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
I would have PM'd the mods but my phone won't let me send 🙄 (Not to do woth the mix)

So I've checked my email this afternoon and found that I'd got a free amazon voucher worth £10 from the ix for answering a survey.

I do remember filling a questionair in a while ago but just wanted to check that it is genuine before I actually use it (to keep my account safe)

If so then yay :D thank you very much

EmmaXx

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Emma,

Good to be cautious - safety first! What email address did you receive this from?

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I got this too, it says "Amazon.co.uk gc-orders@gc email amazon co uk" (with dots for the spaces)
    Added it to my wallet and it worked anyway xD

Just looked on their website, Attachment not found.
    Hmm, cheers guys... :chin:

We were offering Amazon vouchers for our demographics survey that we did earlier this year (you might remember the slightly annoying ad that popped up whenever you visited the boards). If you remember doing that survey then this should be legit. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    gc-orders@gc.email.amazon.co.uk

Ive tried mine now and it worked so it seems to be real :D thanks
    No problem. Enjoy. :d

Mike

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aidan wrote: »
    Woah, this was really a thing???
    Next time, could you guys make these surveys for prizes pop up on phones too, I feel left out :p

Same😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”