Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Chats tonight (Wednesday 19/07/2017)

2»

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,407 Community Managers
    So, we've restarted the server and it seems to have worked - you should be able to get in. :) Does it work for you guys now?

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,671 The Mix Elder
    I'm great

Guys picture this

Im eating chips and im just thinking - Chips with sauce in ?
    Like I'm going places

May go on dragons den.
    Or contact hienz and kccan
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Aidan wrote: »
    I'm a little worried about a friend who I've not heard from in a while, but otherwise I'm fine thanks Elle :) hows u?

Aw no I hope you hear from your friend soon.

M good!
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Okily dokily... I'm gonna try get in. Bloody spammers eh? I think I missed a bit of drama on Monday night!
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I'm great

Guys picture this

Im eating chips and im just thinking - Chips with sauce in ?
    Like I'm going places

May go on dragons den.
    Or contact hienz and McCain

I'll come back to this when i see chips with sauce inside - inside Sainsbury's 😂😂
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    Maybe would be soggy 🤔 would need to be big chips.

All think of me when you're trying chips with sauce in. Wont You ?
    Oh no its been done . 😂

Called "ketchips" 😂😂
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,207 Fanatical Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Oh no its been done . 😂

Called "ketchips" 😂😂

They stopped making ketchips ;)