Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ahem...something's happened and I don't know what?

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
I go away for 5 minutes and tons of posts disappear...😂😂😂😂
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Options
    Ah, so all @The Mix posts have been deleted from 2017? That's weird.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Guess it explains my post count decrease though.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    blush.gif

Embarrassing right!

Yep, it's a little awkward - we're still investigating what happened but for now, it looks like all posts/threads made by our main The Mix account made in the last 12 months have vanished! :chin:

But great to see you back! biggrinbackup.gif

James
  • Options
    James wrote: »
    blush.gif

Embarrassing right!

Yep, it's a little awkward - we're still investigating what happened but for now, it looks like all posts/threads made by our main The Mix account made in the last 12 months have vanished! :chin:

But great to see you back! biggrinbackup.gif

James

Hi James!

I might or might not have stalked the main account... it's deleted all the posts between 14th June 2016 and now 😳

Weird!