Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Angry about being told what to do

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello I am 19 and I really really hate it when people tell me what to now and when I was younger especially when they are not even my family and I really want this to end and for life to be normal.

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Sholay09,

I'm sorry to hear how you're feeling. Being told what to do can be difficult for many people, so you're not alone at all in feeling this way. Do you want to tell us a bit more about what people are telling you to do?

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Well by saying what I can or cannot do especially when I am old enough to do what I like when I want to like kiss somebody that is middle aged on the cheek or even on the lips and also when no one should be telling adults what to do as well when they are also old enough to do what they want.