Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

So... much... spam...

AidanAidan PotatoPosts: 1,467 Fanatical Poster
And why is it nearly always Russians?

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    Aidan wrote: »
    And why is it nearly always Russians?

Haha yeah - i keep reporting them all
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    I keep reporting too..just seen another which I will report in a mo but I dont know what I am reporting is spam lol how do you know?
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,467 Fanatical Poster
    I think it's spam if it's foreign and has a link, but you've made me think, I dunno anymore...
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 2,000 Staff Moderator
    Derp, I forgot to link the PSA thread the first time - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/chat-debate/anything-goes/3554906-psa-spam-increase

We'll check any reported posts to make sure they are spam before we delete them. We can check IP addresses and registration details - both of which are usually dead giveaways. In any case, it really helps us that you guys bring them to our attention in the first instance. :yes:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea of it.