Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boxers or Briefs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering what type of underwear all you boys wear. I am using my boyfriends name and he wears briefs because he says that they are more comfortable. Is that true he says that under shorts dont provide any support like my friend said. My boyfriend is embarresed to ask his mum to buy him boxer shorts and I want to know how many boys wear briefs.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Boxers or Briefs?
    Originally posted by timgta2002
    My boyfriend is embarresed to ask his mum to buy him boxer shorts

Awww...how old is he....10!? :p
    Mostly boxers or else bikini briefs for this boy.
    I've got to go with boxer or nothing, I tend to go with boxer. Been a long time since I've left the house with no boxers on!that Was a night to remember!:rolleyes:
    Briefs. It has to be briefs. BRIEFS I TELL YOU!

At a stretch: Jockey shorts, perhaps even thongs.

But NEVER EVER Boxers
    (They're are fine - until you go through puberty.)

In fact, if I became an MP I'd outlaw boxers.

And when swimming it's trunks or jammers.
    euw but briefs & thongs are not attractive on a man! Am I the only one who thinks this?

Maybe I'm just being shallow but I must reiterate: euw!
    That may be true - but I think the discomfort is not worth it, particularly if you're only wearing them on the 'off chance' someone will see them.

A friend of mine used to even go as far as wearing briefs under his boxers. But this was when we were 16!
    Boxers, cos they are better for the crown jewels. Support is not an issue with testicles, they arent like breasts, but wearimg things that are too tight is bad for the sperm count. The ball sack gets looser when it is warm, but if you are wearing tight undies it cant get as loose as it needs.

Besides, I hate feeling constricted.
    KinkyRed, Somehow I dont think that the innumerable mass of ladies who go to ogle the chippendale strippers every year would agree with you about guys in thongs. lol.

Of course, i would tend to agree with you but just to state the counter-argument...
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    KinkyRed, Somehow I dont think that the innumerable mass of ladies who go to ogle the chippendale strippers every year would agree with you about guys in thongs. lol.

Of course, i would tend to agree with you but just to state the counter-argument...

True, true.

Unfortunately most men don't look like Chippendales :(
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

True, true.

Awww. I do in my spare time! :p:p:p
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

True, true.

And most women don't look like mannequins, but we let them wear thongs anyway. :p *shrugs*

Boxers for me, always. I honestly can't see the appeal of keeping your balls close. It's not as if anyone's ever tried to nick them...much to my chagrin.
    Originally posted by Turtle

And most women don't look like mannequins, but we let them wear thongs anyway. :p *shrugs*

Boxers for me, always. I honestly can't see the appeal of keeping your balls close. It's not as if anyone's ever tried to nick them...much to my chagrin.

Teehee

STEAL STEAL!!!

Better keep an eye on them in future!
    LOL@ KinkyRed! Watch out babe, if you tug too hard you might get more than you were after in the first place! ;P
    I find boxers very uncomfortable so I prefer briefs. With boxers, my balls and willy (erm ... I probably got a slightly larger than average packet) get into the most uncomfortable positions whereas briefs hold 'em in place better - especially those silky skin tight ones that you get from M & S (quite expensive though).
    Briefs for work and riding my motorbike (comfort)

Trunks or thongs at other times depending on what else Im wearing!
    Originally posted by Teagan
    I probably got a slightly larger than average packet

Why, you been working overtime and got paid a bit more? You cant have been referring to your genitals...can you?