Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can't keep going

CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
I am really lost and don't know what to do. I can't do this I want help but will never be able to get help so I don't see the point in anything anymore sorry

Comments

• KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    Hey Charlotte,

I'm sorry that your feeling this way. Feeling lost like this can be quite hard, especially when you feel like you can't get away from the negative feelings you are having. You don't need to apologise for feeling this way either. It is completely okay to be feeling sad, or lonely, and not knowing how to fix it.

You say you feel there is no point in getting help. Is there something else keeping you from getting help, like with a therapist, or is it just how your feeling right now? I know it's a cliche, but things do get better eventually. It may be a long time before you see the light at the end of the tunnel, but there will come a point where you won't be lost anymore, and you'll be happy that you made it through the hard stuff.

We'll always be here for you when you need help, or if you just need someone to talk to. We're here to support you with whatever it is you're going through*hug*

-Kathleen

• CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    I am unable to get support I am not ready and there is also other things stopping me I will be stuck with no support forever so have to get used to it. I am in so much pain, I don't know what to do everything gets worse everyday
    I have destroyed everything
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hay Charlotte

You have our full support.

I'm sorry you feel so shity:( but you desrve support, when feeling like this. I'm not sure what's stopping you getting support but if it's a job or people judging or what ever? You mental health is so very Important and they are there to help not judge. What do you think you've destroyed? Probably just how you feel is making you feel like a bad person when you're not.

Here if you need someone

Take care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Sorry shaunie, thankyou for your reply. Sorry there are multiple things which are stopping me from getting help. I feel I destroyed my life and everyone else's around me.

Sorry
    Sorry horsemad for everything, i feel like no one cares anymore. I feel so lost sorry
    Sorry
    Hi Charlotte,

I just wanted to check in. How are you? I also wanted to restate that we all care about you and want to support you through whatever is going on right now.*hug*You don't have to apologise for how you feel. It is completely valid to feel sad or lost or depressed. and it's nothing that you need to apologise for. We're here for you whenever you need us.

-Kathleen
    Sorry, I am not doing well at all. This week couldn't have gone any worse and I am fed up.
    Hey Charlotte,

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling so fed up, and that things aren't going well for you. Would you want to share what happened this week to make you feel so down? If it's too personal or you don't feel like sharing, that's okay.

-Kathleen
    I am not sure there has been so much I don't know what to say I don't know how I feel about talking about anything. I just feel so lost
  • DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey Charlotte,

How are you doing?

Drea:heart:
    Dreadful sorry