Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lost

SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
This isn't where i want to be. I'm a burden. Literally. My sister is behind of her work and that is because of Me.im pretty sure shes depressed because of me. I'm sure she's got an eating disorder because of me. I can't watch her stay in bed, unmotivated and become obsessed with food or then excerising. Its all my fault. I dont think i was meant to be here. They would all be happy if i wasn't born and that makes me feel sick and sad. I think i need to leave.

I'm sorry ive burden your site
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    I'm sooo done.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thank you aidan.
    I feel a lot better today. Didn't choose to be born but i am - so might as well just plod along with life .
  • Options
    Lol. My "friends" don't care. I dont have any. Happy days. I'm so lonely. I csnt get out of bed.

But no one cares lol.
  • Options
    And im fed up for guinenly caring for people who dont care about me. It's hurtful.
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey Shaunie,

How are you feeling today? Eating disorders and depression are all mental illnesses which people often find difficult to control so please try not to blame yourself for what your sister is going through! You seem very caring and we're sure your sister if very grateful for you! It can be difficult to not blame yourself for these things but you are such a supportive individual just by looking at how much you support the rest of the users on these discussion boards!

Hope you're feeling better today!

Drea:heart:
  • Options
    Thank you Drea

Unfortunately my support to her isn't appreciated. She blames me for her not doing her work so I'm sure she blames me for everything else.
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    People often say things they don't necessarily mean when they're going through a tough time but she is your sister and she still loves you! It may just be a case of venting but hope you're okay!

Drea:heart: