Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A little note

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Off on my holibobs (tomorrow night Sunday the 11th) for a week in Ibiza I'm not sure If I will be able to use my data abroad so wanted to leave a little note to say if anyone messages me and I am unable to use my data abroad I will reply when I am back (Didnt want anyone to think I am being ignorant thats why just in case I am making this note as I keep in touch with a couple via pm) and in the meantime you can think of me sunbathing, drinking and eating by this pool (profile picture for now). Im off to bed soon as I have a long day tomorrow Im getting picked up in the morning its my sisters birthday tomorrow aswell so me, sister and mum going out for breakfast and then having afternoon tea at my grandmas to see all my family then soon after we will be leaving to go to the airport fly at 10:55pm tomorrow so going to be a long and busy day. If I cant keep in touch I will see you all when Im back mwaaah x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks guys..I have popped onto the computer (my phones data dosent work here) its 20mins for 1 euro but I have already been on for 10mins. Its sooooo hot here! hope you guys are well and speak to you soon :)
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Have an amazing time, Lostsense! That looks so dreamy. The jealousy is real... :rolleyes:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    I popped on the computer again..its our last day tomorrow...Im litcherally going to cry I dont want to come back to the UK. I feel so sad and I dont know why because I have had a weeks holiday and got another 2weeks in September. Its so hot here..You can come in my suitcase next time theres plenty of room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day we arent getting picked up until Midnight and fly from Ibiza airport at 3:15 tomorrow morning! See ya back in the UK!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Owww back home now well not my home until tonight but we got back to my mums at 6:15am this morning I have only had a couple of hours sleep. Im knackered and slightly sunstroke I think. I didnt cry when we left our hotel like I normally do so thats something! I know I can carry on my sunbathing here in the UK! Its going to be hot here all week I think.