Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ONE LOVE MANCHESTER

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Is live on bbc1 now until 10pm. I am already in tears watching it its so amazing how everyone has come together after such events not only in Manchester but London and everywhere else aswell๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for sharing Lostsense

I'm watching and I know a lot of people are.

Just so heartbreaking.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I know ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
    Manchester really is my second home. I go there so often. I'm not that far away from Manchester, and it's actually so sad to know this could happen in such a wonderful, lovely and special place full of very special people :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Im so overwhelmed with words atm sorry ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
    If you wanna chat we're here :heart:
    Thankyou๐Ÿ’œ
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Oh my gosh I was in tears watching this last night! So emotional but so good.
    โ€œSometimes the people around you wonโ€™t understand your journey. They donโ€™t need to, itโ€™s not for them.โ€
    I was in tears all night too๐Ÿ˜ข