Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does what it says on the Tin. We've had plenty of threads like this over the years and I've got to learn about some great music.
So, new or old, mainstream or underground, what are you listening to now?
Weekender Offender 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Right now Martin Garrix, Troye Sivan -There for you
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I'm actually not listening to music right now, but my Spotify playlist has a lot of Ed Sheeran and other new music on it. If I come back on to this thread when listening to music I'll put a specific song. I love lots of music.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Listening to - Florence & the machine- shake it out
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Currently have Femme Fetale stuck in my head, which is basically the same as listening to it. ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Currently listening to Dying for You by Otto Knows, Lindsey Stirling and Alex Aris
    Never be like you - flume

https://youtu.be/Ly7uj0JwgKg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now
    Chase & status - All goes wrong
    Shaunie wrote: »

Just had to say. I LOVE this song and now it's what im listening too now

Yaaaa I love it too!
    You don't know me - Jax Jones! This song is the best thing that ever happened to me!
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af
    1-800-273-8255 Logic, Alessia Cara , Khalid.

Not sure if like it. Depressing af

No ive just grow to like it. The title is a suicide hotline :(
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    How would you feel - Ed Sheeran

I LOVE this song. It's so sweet:love:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pvris - Heaven
    Don't leave - Seven Lions & Ellie Goulding.
    Lovely EDM song .
    Lol. ill stop spamming your thread now
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I've had 'She' by Dodie Clark in my head for a while now.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Miley Cyrus -Inspired
  • KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!
    Kathleen wrote: »

I love this song! Halsey is one of my faves!

Love Halsey and this song. Listened to it enough and video still confuses me
    https://youtu.be/4Mu-GhLFyTs

Oh that's sad. : |
    Think I'll stop finding songs and go sleep lol
    I'm not listening to 4 songs at once but just really recommend these songs. If you like r&b shit

https://youtu.be/gKdIeb018rw
    https://youtu.be/qIghfvrXt6Q
    https://youtu.be/t867nz_OQos
    https://youtu.be/4fqwVBuunxY
    London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years
    Ooh, in a groovy turn... they also covered Devil Inside by INXS.
  • FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
    XYconstant remix of Too Much to Handle, by Great Good Fine Ok
    (also incredibly relatable title haha)

Colours by Lucy love & Tom Shorterz is another fave, love to just lie down and dissocia- i mean relax while listening to it.