Home Anything Goes
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

Manchester

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,501 Boards Champion
Just a little something I wanted to say about the attack on Manchester.

This was not an attack by any race or religion. This was an attack on humanity by monsters. We will not give in to hate. We won't give them what they want. We're stronger than them.

There is no bad religion, just bad people.

Some of those killed were children. That's barbaric. Innocent children who've done nothing to anybody.

I'm thankful for the lives of everyone who has survived.
I hope all of those injured, for their families' sake too, a swift recovery, and I hope they can all make it. They're so brave.
I'm so sorry to everyone with family or friends who lost their lives. It isn't fair. May they rest in peace.
I hope those who are missing are still alive, ans thst they are reunited with their families quickly.

Please, don't be insulted because I'm trying to carry on like nothing has happened. I'm just trying to show these monsters can't win.

Feel free to post your own messages.
"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m ✨dead✨ England 🏠Posts: 11,050 An Original Mixlorian
    This is awful and so upsetting : ' (

What has this world come to :(
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 The Mix Regular
    Thats a lovely message Aidan!
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 4,842 The Mix Elder
    Aidan, what a lovely message. I'm not into politics, so glad I found this lovely message of yours not focused on religion and stuff.

I agree with you so much! I hope everyone with injuries recovers quickly and those who are missing are traced ASAP!!

My thoughts go out to any and all who have been affected.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”