Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey! I'm Nenas :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi! I'm a 17 year old portuguese girl looking forward to moving to Liverpool next year and I would love to meet people from there. I am struggling with anorexia and I would also love to get and give support to and from others! I hope we can have a nice chat and get to know each other Xx

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey Nenas (wow you have a cooooooool name)!

Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and I'm a 14 year old from Scotland. The UK is an amazing place!

See ya around!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the Boards Nenas i'm Lane :) i hope you find the boards helpful, and if you're looking for a little extra the mix also offers 1-2-1 chat and has a Helpline both open from 11 am to 11 pm, there is also general and support chats running on certain nights from 8-9:30 pm and occasional support circles and expert chats. check out the Live chat announcements board for info on where to join and when,
    i'll stop rambling now :lol: hope you're well and look forward to seeing you around :)

Best wishes x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    LaneBoi wrote: »
    Welcome to the Boards Nenas i'm Lane :) i hope you find the boards helpful, and if you're looking for a little extra the mix also offers [URL="http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team"]1-2-1 chat and has a Helpline[/URL] both open from 11 am to 11 pm, there is also general and support chats running on certain nights from 8-9:30 pm and occasional support circles and expert chats. check out the [URL="http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/chat-debate/live-chat-announcements"]Live chat announcements[/URL] board for info on where to join and when,
    i'll stop rambling now :lol: hope you're well and look forward to seeing you around :)

Best wishes x

Wow, I didn't even think to link to those Lane, so thanks for signposting x
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can any of you explain me how this works? Can I talk to any of you in special and individually or just in these foruns? Thanks for all your kind messages Xx
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey welcome! You can private message and use forum's
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Thank you Shaunie :)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    You can post in the different topics and send people inboxes :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Thank you @LaneBoi
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Nenas, welcome to the boards :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Hi @Aife thank you :P
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    Thank you so much @Rhys