Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Film Club: What's happening

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey guys,

I have some news about film club, I am going to be handing it over to @louisa982

I just can't fit it in with working full time and now I am going to the gym more often. Louisa will be starting film club back up once her exams are over :heart:

I've enjoyed doing film club, and I am so happy that it will be continued I am glad somebody who will be able to consistently do film club cos I feel like I've not been able to do it and that's not fair on you guys.

Hope this sounds okay :thumb:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    It will most probs be the end of May

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Sounds great!! I know Louisa will do a great job (she always does)!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Sounds great!! I know Louisa will do a great job (she always does)!

Thank you :*
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    My exams will be over in 12 days so will resume on Saturday 27th :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Evie can take part. Until Louisa can take over