Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm leaving for a bit

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot

I've been awake for a while and I've had time to really think about things.

My up and coming appointment with the CRHT put things into perspective about how I'm doing mentally. I'm not sure what's going to happen with Uni or myself at the moment.So i'm going on a break, just till I figure things out a bit.

I'm not sure how long for but I thought that I'd let you all know.

V
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Take Care of yourself. Will miss you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Take care and focus on yourself!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat???? I will miss you and you're wacky sense of humour. Come visit soon :)
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Take care of yourself Notagain!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    You'll be missed Notagain!

Hope you're able to find the space you're looking for :)

To continue your tradition of sharing excellent music, here's something to wrap your ears around while you're gone:
    URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKzobTCIRDw"]source[/URL

Take care!

James
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate it <3
    Nooooooo notagain <3 will you still come on chat????

I won't be coming as often buttt maybe I'll pop in to say hi ;) annnd to make sure you're all moving in the right direction...one direction. lmao I'm sorry I couldn't help it.

@James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    @James GET OUT! I love these guys, I had this on repeat the other day! I was going through TDC videos and this one really stuck out to me, it was different, a cool different.

Tiny Desk is amazing isn't it?! [For anyone wondering what that is, click here]
    A cool different sounds about right, agreed :)

See ya soon Notagain!