Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm going to fail

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
I'm going to fail, this last module has been tough , 50% gone with this other assignment I can't do it and I can't ask for help.

I was also told not to contact the DBT place for coaching . I'm finding things difficult .

I can't talk to anyone .
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    How come you can't ask for help, Notagain? And what are you studying, out of interest?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    @ellaleftwonderland , thank you, that made me feel better hearing that :) hahah I, love memes.

I was given an extension for one half of the module but I've not heard anything for the other (online test) that's overdue by 2 weeks now,so that 80% deduction at this point.

@Mike I think it's because of rejection or bad things happening as a result of asking for help. I think I've been conditioned into thinking that because of the constant negative reinforcements. Not only that, I constantly think i'm going to bother people, so I try not to disrupt them.

P.s I'm studying Bioscience