Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uneven Breasts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K well this is an embarrasing problem but here goes...

My breasts are uneven.

32c fits me but not perfectly as one breast is bigger than the other, I'd say about a size or two bigger.

I don't know if it's noticeable through a t-shirt and when I'm with a fella I always get away with keepin a bra or a vest on but I'm still really really really self-conscience about them...

Is surgery the only answer to even them out?
They're seriously driving me mad...what can I do?!?!?!:( :(:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well firstly it depends on your age. when you start to develop breasts then it isnt uncommon for them to be uneven. so, if they are still growing then they should even up. but if they have stopped growing, it also isnt uncommon for one breast to be larger than the other, if you think about it each side of us isnt exactly identical. if the difference in size is quite large then this is obviously a problem but you could try wearing padded bras, as that helps to even them out.
    uneven breasts are very common, one of mine is slightly bigger than the other, and ill let you into a secret - blokes dont care about things like that.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    blokes dont care about things like that.

Its true...as long as you got a pair they dont care... :rolleyes: