Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

For Louu

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
Happy Birthday Louu 🎂
Hope you have a great day hun :heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hann wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Louu 🎂

You beat me to it lol

Dear Louu, *dramatic music plays* I've been waiting for this moment ever since the day I was born *Puts on special squeaky shoes*

*Climbs on table and screams*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TOOOO YOUUUUU, HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY DEAR LOUU OOOOOOOOO, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOUHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Happy birthday lovely, I hope that today is filled with new memories and that it puts a smile on your face, even if it's teeny tiny :)

Vxxx
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthday Louu!!!!! *does a dance* hope you are having a lovely day for a lovely person :heart: You deserve it girl! xxx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Happy Birthday louu hope you have a great day.
  • Louu__Louu__ Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    Hann wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Louu 🎂

Thank you so much for this post Hann
    Dear Louu, *dramatic music plays* I've been waiting for this moment ever since the day I was born *Puts on special squeaky shoes*

*Climbs on table and screams*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TOOOO YOUUUUU, HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY DEAR LOUU OOOOOOOOO, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOUHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Happy birthday lovely, I hope that today is filled with new memories and that it puts a smile on your face, even if it's teeny tiny :)

Vxxx

Oh my gosh you absolute cutie!! I can't express the emotion this gave me! It made me smile massively and laugh so min beau se I visualised it and yeah it had me laughing!! Thank you so much for you lovely post, all these little things mean so much to me and I appreciate it so much!!

See you later in chat ;) :P I hope you're ready :) xxx
    Happy birthday Louu!!!!! *does a dance* hope you are having a lovely day for a lovely person :heart: You deserve it girl! xxx

Aww Jelly!! Okay starting to feel emotional at all this now but thank you so much!!!! *joins in dancing*
    You are amazing girl!!!!! Speak tonight :P xD xxx
    Harriet wrote: »
    Happy Birthday louu hope you have a great day.

Thank you so much Harriet :) xxx
    Guys you don't realise how much this post has impacted my day!! Makes me feel worthy and people do care and like me! You're all amazing!!! Thank you
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Louu__ wrote: »

Thank you so much for this post Hann

You're welcome :heart:
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    No problem, your welcome. Hope you have had a good day so far.
    No worries, we got chu ;)

Everybody deserves to feel special on their birthday, especially you*hug*
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    You deserve to feel like a princess louu, glad we made you smile - chat later :heart:
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Happy Birthday! Hope you had the best day
  • AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
    Happy Birthday Louu!!

Hope you are having a great day! Sending you lots of happiness and birthday wishes! xx
    KaydenK wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Louu!!

Hope you are having a great day! Sending you lots of happiness and birthday wishes! xx

Thank you so much Kayden!!! :) xx
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Happy Birthday! Hope you had the best day

Thank you Hiccup!! :) xx
    Well, what can I say?! You are all amazing and have made today that extra bit special with your love, kindness and wishes. It has meant soooooo much to me! goes to show what an amazing community this is and I'm glad to be part of it with you amazing people!!!

All the love and hugs

Louu xx