Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What to buy her.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's one of my bestest friends birthdays coming up, and I wanna get her something really cool, but I'm useless when it comes to buying people presents.

I dont have a lot of money, and I wanna give her something nice that she'll appreciate, because we've been really close mates for a while now and I wanna give her something special, but I got no idea what.

Any ideas ??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RNT
    brand spanking new ironing board

:rolleyes: how helpful

maybe a nice necklace. you dont have to spend loads to get a nice one and it can be something she can keep and wear reminding her of your friendship
    Make her something like a photo collage of favourite moments or a compliation tape.
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Make her something like a photo collage of favourite moments or a compliation tape.

Good idea. My mum did the whole photo collage for my 18th.
    Baby photos and all. Extremely disturbing.
    yeah i agree. i think drawn pictures/photographs etc would be the best gift. my friends did that for me on my 16th and i was like soooooo happy!
    Because I'm a bit of an artist I drew my friend a picture. If art isnt your strong point then go with the whole photo and frame thing.
    Girls love that soppy shit.
    if it's a special birthday such as 16th, 18th or 21st then do the photo thing. if it's not then i think it's a bit cheesy. i'd go for the jewellery option. get her a necklace, maybe a locket with something engraved on the back, or some nice earrings
    Originally posted by Jinx
    Girls love that soppy shit.
    true true. I'm making a scrapbook full of cringey photos and messages from friends for one of my best mates. Stuff like that is so cute.