Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uhhh.. Ejaculation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey i'm a 16 year old male... the problem is... My girlfriend has given me several hand jobs and blow jobs... and although we only started doing this recently i haven't once ejaculated. I really enjoy her doing this though, which is why i am so suprised by it. I have had her changing the tempo to try and help me out... however every time i feel very close to ejeculating but never do. When i masterbate myself i ejaculate though. Anyone reckon they knows whats up?? Or is just because i am nervous (i have never done anything like this before).

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its all to do with your grey matter in your head, unless you fully focust on what your doing, its going to be a little dificut. youve both got to be totally relaxed then just let your inhibitions run away with you,then after all that you'll find that you'll both be reaching orgasms every night !!

hope this helps.
    dont worry about it, alot of guys dont always come thru
    oral sex, i hardly do, just sit back and enjoy it ..:p
    Its probably nervousness...my mate has been sleeping with her bf for a year and he still aint cum inside her cos hes scared hes gonna knock her up....even if they do use treble thickness condoms! :rolleyes:
    Its a mental thing that im sure will disappear over time :)
    Yeah Sadly I'm like that too, I can't or wont cum when getting oral sex and even worse I don't seem to cum when having sex!!

But its still too early to jump to conclusion yet!
    youve both got to be totally relaxed then just let your inhibitions run away with you

I wish that was true for me but sadly when having sex been drunk or tipsy, so I am relaxed. and I'm pretty open minded anyway and tend to lose my inhibitions before hand

I still enjoy sex for what it is,and i'll keep on trying to cum!!

Just don't think of sex as trying to reach goals, just learn to play with out Scoring and try and have fun
    when i first tried to have sex with my boyfriend he couldn't keep his hard on because he was too worried about trying to impress me. i realised that it was because he was thinking about it too much so i started to reassure him etc. we started putting music on and stuff to make him relax more and take his mind off it. after a few more tries it started working. so basically what i'm trying to say is stop thinking about it. thinking about it makes it twice as bad. don't think about "what if you don't come" just think about something thats involved with the moment e.g. how sexy she looks or something and keep that image in your mind
    I have exactly the same problem mate thank goodness im not the only one.
    I always feel kinda guilty cos she is working so hard (excuse the vulgarity) and getting tired and trying anything but i never ejaculate!
    It happens more often that youd think, but its onyl coming too soon that is ever talked about. Relax more and it will come, pardoning the pun, Ive been with my fiance nearly a year and its only recently Ive started coming.

BTW, are you on any meds or drugs or anything, cos that can affect performance. As can drinking too much.
    Well i'm not on drugs... i hardly ever drink and i don't smoke either. And i don't have a problem keeping it up, its up all the time around her... I guess i could try relax more i am usually quite tense and worried about the fact that i haven't 'come' yet. I guess thats all i can do then.

Thanks