Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chat thread (Wednesday)

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Does anyone have a favourite Disney Princess or Prince? I really like Cinderella :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Aife wrote: »

Hey Jelly :wave: That's a really good TV show! Can't wait till the next season :) Does anyone else find it so long until new seasons are released?

yes omg i feel like ive been waiting forever for the next season of OITNB .....and pretty little liars!!!
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Cinderella is my second favourite, but belle is definitely my all time favourite, when I was little I had all of her dresses
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does anyone have a favourite Disney Princess or Prince? I really like Cinderella :)

Its a new disney not old but I love Elsa from Frozen.....My next favourite would be Cinderella
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I used to love sleeping beauty when i was younger Id watch it all the time
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Lauren92 wrote: »

Its a new disney not old but I love Elsa from Frozen.....My next favourite would be Cinderella

I do love Elsa too! Did you hear that there making a Frozen 2?! Can't wait for that :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

I do love Elsa too! Did you hear that there making a Frozen 2?! Can't wait for that :)

I know. I am literally so excited!
    meggles wrote: »
    disney is shit

Hey Meggles, that's okay disney isn't for everyone :) How about music you said you were blasting out some tunes in the car what type of music are you into?
    horsemad wrote: »
    I love anger from inside out

Yeah I love that film and the characters are all so good!
    invisible much

you evidently don't want to engage in this properly so why are you here?
    we had ed sheeren on. im home now cuz she wouldnt let me drink in her car the bitch

Is that his new album Meggles? Do you have a favourite song from it?
  • Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Can we all please calm down? ☺️❤️

dont talk to me if you cant say something nice.
    im here becuase i can be. why are you here?

I wasn't not saying anything nice I just was pointing out that you seemed to argue back to anything anyone says.

I am here because I want to be and want to be part of this
    Hey everyone let's keep things positive on here and on topic :)
    I do love all of his stuff and his new album is amazing!!

yus and galway girl

Great choice Meggles I like this one too and Perfect :)
    Has anyone ever been to a concert? Whose the best person you've seen live? :)
    Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
    But ain't nobody need you like I do
    I know that there's others that deserve you
    But my darling, I am still in love with you But I guess you look happier, you do
    My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
    I know I could smile to hide the truth
    But I know I was happier with you

Perfect :hyper: love this song.

He writes so well!
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Has anyone ever been to a concert? Whose the best person you've seen live? :)

ive been to 28 concerts ahahaha
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

​hull freedom featival 2 years on the trot had bassshunter , jls ,peter andera , the Saturdays and opther
    ​westlife
    ​boyzone
    the sricpt
    ED SHEERAN
    little mix
    the vamps
    lady gaga
    callum scott
    ​lucy spraggan

Wow that is loads! How as Lady Gaga
    Hey Aife

I saw JessieJ live she was amazing and I love her

​she was amazing I love her because of her background

Yeah I really like her story and background too. Its inspirational

is she gay I really need a girl in my life lol xx

I second that!!
    she's so pretty.
    HORSEMAD ITS OUR SONGGG

I've never heard this song before but I really like it :)
    Ive seen......
    Westlife
    Boyzone
    Backstreet Boys
    Mcfly
    Blue
    Mcbusted
    Shane Filan (former member of westlife)
    Kaiser Chiefs
    Michael Buble
    Take That
    The Script
    Enrique Inglasias
    Busted
    Bon Jovi
    The Saturdays
    Brian McFadden (former member of westlife)
    Calum Scott

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Annon wrote: »
    Hey Aife

I saw JessieJ live she was amazing and I love her

I've seen Jessie J before too at a festival she was so good! Her voice is amazinggg :eek:

I've seen Jessie J before too at a festival she was so good! Her voice is amazinggg :eek:

Yeah she was amazing!!
    Jess101 wrote: »
    Ive seen......
    Westlife
    Boyzone
    Backstreet Boys
    Mcfly
    Blue
    Mcbusted
    Shane Filan (former member of westlife)
    Kaiser Chiefs
    Michael Buble
    Take That
    The Script
    Enrique Inglasias
    Busted
    Bon Jovi
    The Saturdays
    Brian McFadden (former member of westlife)
    Calum Scott

Do you have a favourite you've seen Jess? And how was Calum Scott love him too!
    Just a friendly reminder everyone we have just 10 minutes left of general chat on the boards tonight before we close the thread for the evening.

Do you have a favourite you've seen Jess? And how was Calum Scott love him too!

Michael Buble by far the best gig ive ever been to. He came into the crowd and everything and was such a laugh and calum Scott, WOW, he was amazing!!

- James Arthur (YOU)
This discussion has been closed.