Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Dont Know What to Do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey again. I posted a few days ago for those that didnt read it, itll prove helpful understanding this.

Anyway, we were shcheduled to meet last friday, we spoke on the phone the saturday before and everything seemed good, she was out of credit so I knew I wouldnt hear from her for a few days. Come Wednesday I text her askin bout if Friday was still on, what she was up 2, ect. No Reply, Oh Well, she must still be out of credit. Come Thursday I txt her sayin Im gonna ring her bout 2moro after I finished work. When I do, her phones off. Ok, starting to get a little worried now, I try ringing her all Friday and nothing, Saturday, nothing. By now Im very worried, she wont answer the phone or my txts.

So I text her cousin to see if she can find out whats up. After her cousin giving her much hassle, She tell her to tell me to forget about her. Thats it. After I got that text I went and cried. Never have I been so upset in my life. I tried ringin and txtin some more but nothing. This came so out of the blue, there was no warning, just as we were so close to getting together this happens. Ive been trying to think of why, but I cant think of anything. I wrote her a long letter and posted it saying how I feel, she should of got it today, hopefully she'll understand how much shes hurt me, how upset I am. Anyone got any ideas why she'd of done this, or what I should do. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, but it sounds to me like she's not worth the hassel. What kind of woman would not even give you an explanation for the sudden lack of interest? Are you sure that's the kind of girl you want?
    If so, then I guess you're just going to have to confront her & discover the truth.
  • Options
    mate i dont want to tell you what to do but i had the same sort of prob its all in a thread ive done dont know if you want to read it ? but a few days ago i sent a txt cos a girl would not pick up her phone and i told her that i thought see was a friend and the like but if she treats me like this then well we just as well forget it some people on here helped me out and im really glad they did cos now i feel better and im moving on i dont think i have bin much help myself to you but im sure there will be alot of people on here that can there help you and i just want to say thanks to them again:cool: and it will get better trust me:cool:
  • Options
    *huhs*

sorry to say but it sounds like this girls not worth bothering with. if shes not interested in you then she could have just said rather than ignoring you. i know its hard and its easy for me to say cos im not in your situation, but you really should just try to get over her. it sounds like shes really heartless and you could do much better. try backing off abit cos you may be coming across as over keen. the more you txt and phone her and get no reply, the more its gonna hurt, so just try not to do it anymore. if she really cares then you might get a response from this letter.
  • Options
    She a bitch, forget about her. don't lay yourself on the line for a girl next time till your sure you can trust her, that way you wont get hurt.

Only this girl knows why she dump you this way. But maybe you just couldn't take a hint, If she didn't reply for your first few txt's You should have given up. Make her do some running for you.

Don't dwell on this. Pick your self up and carry on, Hopefully not all girls are like this!!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Thanks everybody, but ive known this girl for a year and a half, ive liked her all that time and we became good friends as well. I dont see why she would give all that up out of the blue, there werent any hints to stop or anything. Even if she doesnt want me a a bf, i dont want to lose her as a friend, and shes said before she wouldnt want to lose me as a friend either.
  • Options
    i had a similar experience from a girl like this, after pestering her for ages dropping a letter through her door every time i walked past her house dedicating a website to her etc.. she finally told me what was wrong and it was that her parents were alcoholics and her mother had tried to stab her earlier that month her dads been fucking around after she told me this she burst into tears, soon after i was going out with her.....then unfortunately she two timed me the little bitch but thats irrelevant.
  • Options
    hi mate a year and a half yep just like me but we were friends for about 4 years we were best mates everybody thought we were going out thats how good we were! but i told her how i felt and that was it? i hant heard from her from that day trust me and the others maybe she will come round but just move on cos if she can be like this now whats going to happen if you do go out with her ?:cool:
  • Options
    Mate, just leave it!

I was friends with a girl for 2 years, we were great friends.

She was really really sexy, every lad was after her, we got together & she was mad on me big time.

After 3 weeks of her being crazy on me, she started to stop texting & ringing as much, I arranged to meet her and she never turned up!

That was it OVER, 2 Years of friendship gone.

I seen her in a club last week, she looked at me like I was a stranger?

Give her a break, text her in 3 to 4 months maybe saying that your over her and youve got your eye on someone else, but wanna b JUST Friends.

If no reply. It's her loss. Keep yourself occupied, go out loads and meet new girls. I did and i'm with a cracking bit of stuff:D
  • Options
    i couldnt of said that better myself!:cool: