Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alter egos

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
It seems we've had 3 alter egos turn up in the last 2 days. Yesterday someone called "Kurm1t", today we've had "kermitentity" and "ozturtle".

I think we need Whatwhen or Howwhy to come sort em out.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thinking about it, I would rather no one had a similar name to mine on the boards.
    Imagine a naive, and ignorant newbie mistaking us! :eek:
  • Options
    Look at the members list... there is even a "Kyrk"!
  • Options
    Kermitentity is one of my mates, and yes Kermit already had a go at him! Its not like he intentionally just added a bit to his name to emulate Kermit! He's Keremitentity on aol too. :D
    But point taken.
  • Options
    Thinking about it, I would rather no one had a similar name to mine on the boards. Imagine a naive, and ignorant newbie mistaking us! :eek:

Perhaps some posters would see it as a compliment that someone wants to be mistaken for them...even if it is just a newbie like myself!:p ;)
  • Options
    i was quite disturbed when i saw the name 'fragile' appear in the site. But being nice - i reserved my remonstrations and if fragile is still around then i say a big 'hello' to my alter ego.
  • Options
    Anyone with a name like mine can fuck right off and die a very lonely and painful death.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT

What 'bout poor turtletoise?

He can burn in hell, goddam traitorous piece of shit.

Ahem.

He no longer exists, I'll have you no.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

He can burn in hell, goddam traitorous piece of shit.

Ahem.

He no longer exists, I'll have you no.

Oh fuck off you pussy chasing amphibian. I'm alive and well, I just choose not to associate myself with pond scum like you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtletoise

Oh fuck off you pussy chasing amphibian. I'm alive and well, I just choose not to associate myself with pond scum like you.

Poor Turtletoise my ass, this guys got more fight that a football hooligan. It's just a pity he's got all the charisma of a wet paper bag, and the muscles to back it up. :rolleyes: And then there's the brain, which we shall not go into. Swiss educated, and god it shows. Think for himself? Pah! Couldn't think his way out of cardboard box!
  • Options

Poor Turtletoise my ass, this guys got more fight that a football hooligan. It's just a pity he's got all the charisma of a wet paper bag, and the muscles to back it up. :rolleyes: And then there's the brain, which we shall not go into. Swiss educated, and god it shows. Think for himself? Pah! Couldn't think his way out of cardboard box!

Ha! Fight of a football hooligan? I'd make a football hooligan shit his pants. I could send the entire German army into mass retreat, you scabby cunt.

Think my way out of a cardboard box, you foul mouthed glorified crustacean!? I could hop in and out of a Houdini escape and you'd still be finding your way to the theater.

Whore-scavenging cretin.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtletoise

Ha! Fight of a football hooligan? I'd make a football hooligan shit his pants. I could send the entire German army into mass retreat, you scabby cunt.

Think my way out of a cardboard box, you foul mouthed glorified crustacean!? I could hop in and out of a Houdini escape and you'd still be finding your way to the theater.

Whore-scavenging cretin.

Glorified crustacean my ass! You're nothing but the overgrown hyrbid of a 4th grade science experiment! Rutted toad-spotted pignut! I've seen what you do with those toads at night! Positively unspeakable, something only the warped mind of a pock-marked miscreat could concieve! Or perhaps the French...

:D
  • Options
    Ok, that got real boring real quick.
  • Options
    Ok, that got real boring real quick.

You still managed to stick it out for an almost impressive 25 minutes though. :p
  • Options
    Pah! You have any idea how long it takes to log in and out all the time! Used to be easier in the old days!
  • Options
    Pah! You have any idea how long it takes to log in and out all the time! Used to be easier in the old days!

I heard that too many hours in front of a computer screen can lead to an excess in radiation exposure, and the resulting impact on your health is that slowly, without realising it yourself, you turn into a grumpy old man.

:p;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by .NK

Perhaps some posters would see it as a compliment that someone wants to be mistaken for them...even if it is just a newbie like myself!:p ;)

.... ;) Well, I will allow myself calling you a "cool newbie" for that remark.

Btw, anyone knows why it is called a fast newbie now?
  • Options
    Whos stealing my name? Im gonna kick his sowwy ass!

Nice to see Turtletoise is back mind, I always thought he had far more charisma:)