Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is MDMA? Sorry for bein a little dumb, but i've never known anyone i know to have it or even mention it
So whats it like and what does it cost

Comments

• Options
    MDMA, or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, is (or is meant to be) the main active ingedient in Ecstacy. Costs anywhere from £1 - £10 in Britian in pill form.

You can buy MDMA powder form though, and can snort it. Not too sure how much that costs, around about £40 a gram I think.
  • Options
    MDMA is the main ingredient that makes a pill work. This is the chemical that releases the serotonin in ur brain. The more MDMA in the pill, the stronger the pill will be. MDMA = ECSTACY
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Not too sure how much that costs, around about £40 a gram I think.

That's what I usually pay though I have got it cheaper. Pure MDMA is not really very rushy, but one of the nicest highs you can imagine, especially if you've never tried pills or MDMA before.

Although it's very nice to have a pure form of it, I sometimes prefer pills due to the fact that they often contain other drugs. Different pills have different highs whether they be rushy, mellow or smacky, and when I say smacky I don't mean they contain heroin. It's nice to have variety.

Like my mums always told me, pills are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    *sighs*
    I remember when pills and extasy were the same thing.....

Am i sounding old?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    *sighs*
    I remember when pills and extasy were the same thing.....

You say that but in the 6-7 years I've been doing them, the quality has pretty much remained the same. If you look up pill test results at ecstasy.org and other pill testing sites, it will show that the quality of pills has remained fairly level.

You always hear people saying that 'pills were better in the old days', but mostly it's because they've built up a tolerence. Even if if you wait months before you drop a pill, you can never regain that feeling of being pilled up when it was a new and exciting experience. You can lose your tolerence but you always remember what it feels like. It's a shame, but that's life. ;(
    Weekender Offender