Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Getting off school

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
What excuse have you used to get out of school either after you got there or in the morning before your supposed to go?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hi Jason

The only reason I skipped school was because I was bullied and nothing was being done about it so didn't feel the need to come up with an excuse. I either went somewhere else before school like spent the day in town or at the libary or went in and just spent the time in the toilets.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Hi Jason

The only reason I skipped school was because I was bullied and nothing was being done about it so didn't feel the need to come up with an excuse. I either went somewhere else before school like spent the day in town or at the libary or went in and just spent the time in the toilets.

I get bullied as well but I try not to let it hurt my feelings
  • micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Hi Jason,

It sounds like things are challenging for you right now. Being bullied by others is really upsetting, but we have an Expert Article that might be helpful for you. It's about bullying, how to cope with it, and what actions you can take. If you're interested in taking a look,here it is: http://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-study/workers-rights-and-pay/expert-chat-bullying-15348.html.

Best,
    - Mica
    mica wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

It sounds like things are challenging for you right now. Being bullied by others is really upsetting, but we have an Expert Article that might be helpful for you. It's about bullying, how to cope with it, and what actions you can take. If you're interested in taking a look,here it is: http://www.themix.org.uk/work-and-study/workers-rights-and-pay/expert-chat-bullying-15348.html.

Best,
    - Mica

thanks for that I'm going to look at it
    I suppose it`s very hard to be a pupil now. Our times and Internet made the students` life the real surviving battle.
    There are some guys at school that bully me and other guys and none of the teachers or the principle do anything about it. When they start bullying me my way of getting out of school is by telling the teacher I pooed in my undies. I can't just pretend either because they would know if I am tricking them
    It`s so unfair. You should talk to your parents. This is unnormal behavior in school and you shouldn`t leave this situation without any solution.
    It`s so unfair. You should talk to your parents. This is unnormal behavior in school and you shouldn`t leave this situation without any solution.

I have talked to teachers and the principle and they try to help and its gets better but after a while the bullying keeps happening and its not just me either