Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So worried n Panicking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Sorry to be straight to the point and not like introducing myself or anything but im really panicking.

I was a virgin up until saturday morning, i slept wiv my bf for the first time. Everything went ok for the first time but 2day we tryed it again, this time wen he withdrawed he forgot to hold the condom, apparently the condom stayed inside me slightly and the rest was hanging out, wen my bf picked the condom up he sed no sperm had come out. We discussed it n hes almostcertain nothing would of came out but im really worried and i dont know whether to go get the morning afta pill or not?

can u buy the morning afta pill?

Thanxfor any help as im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worried

Loadsa Love x

Comments

• Options
    I'm only a fella but it sounds to me that you would'nt be pregnant, but check it out anyway
  • Options
    ok try not to panic, I was scared as well the first time a condom split on me but you need to keep calm. If i was you i would go and get the morning after pill even if your boyfriend thought no sperm leaked out because you dont seem to be 100% sure and it will also put your mind at rest.

You can buy the morning after pill at chemists for £20. All you have to do is ask the pharmasis for it and they will just ask you a few simple questions. (age, if you have used it before etc). You have to be 16 to get it so if your not you could either lie or go to the family planning clinic. You can get it free from the clinic but in my opinion is more hassel and they will ask you a lot more questions. They also may try to persue you to go on the pill. It's up to you though.

Good luck with it all, let me know how you get on.

Also, welcome to thesite:D

Sarah
  • Options
    Unlikely, and MAP wouldn't work...it's got a 72 hours time limit on it.

All you can do now is hit and hope. So to speak.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Unlikely, and MAP wouldn't work...it's got a 72 hours time limit on it.

She said she done it again 2day! :)
    Just to be on the safe side pop in the doctors int he morning get the mornin after pill its free. Emergency contraceptives are. Whilst your there think about getting put on the pill aswell
    Try not to get worked up over it
  • Options
    As said above-Go to the doctors
    1. Emergency Pill
    2. Gat on the pill!!! Doesn't mean you have to go without condoms it's just a second thing to make sure you don't end up pregnant.
  • Options
    2. Get on the pill!!! Doesn't mean you have to go without condoms it's just a second thing to make sure you don't end up pregnant. [/B]

thats what i did. had to use the morning after pill a few times and it was costing me loads as well as being really embarrassing going back to the chemist!
  • Options
    Information about emergency contraception here:
    http://www.thesite.org/info/sex/contraception/emergency_contraception.html

Speak to someone like Brook Advisory right away:
    Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023
This discussion has been closed.