Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Arrrh

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
😍 my mum told me she might be getting another dog today which has really lifted my mood because I've been really bad the past couple of days erring on the edge of a crisis she is now viewing them..very soon she may have 2 dogs πŸ˜€ she's already got a girl (Livvy bechion frise) and she wants a boy to call him Lanson..she's gone to look at toy poodles..she's going to let me know very soon if she is going to buy him today as then I will want her to pick me up later so I can meet our new addition to the family..OH MY GOD I'm going to look after Livvy next weekend as my mum is going to London..I may have to look after 2 dogs..That's going to be crazyπŸ˜‚

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I'm too excited to find out πŸ™„
    She's got a little boy 😍 just rushed to get ready to get the bus and train down. I'm on the bus now πŸ˜‚ mum is bringing me back tomorrow. I'll post a picture later. He looks so tiny and cute (on pictures) Can't wait to meet him πŸ˜† can't believe my mum has now got 2 dogs!
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    aww, can't wait to see a photo, Livvy will be so excited to have company, they will be a handful lol
    It won't let me upload one on my phone so I'll have to wait until I get back to mine tonight and upload one of him. His name is Lanson so my mum has a Livvy and Lanson now πŸ˜‚ Lanson seems to like feet he just follows our feet all the time! His so tiny we keep treading on him! we've been trying to settle him in overnight but I think it might take a week or two. He is so small! On some of the pictures I have taken he looks so big but he is tiny! Livvy has been quite good so far..some growls but I've told her they have to be friends πŸ˜‹
    Livvy is the white a bechion frise and Lanson is the other one (the one my mum got yesterday)
    He is so so tiny
  • DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    He's sooooo cute :love:
    his so tiny!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's so awesome 😁 Dogs are so cool
    Im so in love with him:heart:
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    It wouldn't let me load the link but from ur profile picture he looks so cuddly and cute :d :love::heart:
    Oh strange. He is...he slept in my mums slipper lastnight (his that tiny he can sleep in slipers lol) he did a wee and poo in my mums slipper and she trod in it haha. He is so tiny cant wait to see him again Friday :love::yippe: