Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clarity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
Sorry if this is the wrong place I get confused over where to put posts.
So I just wondered if anyone else has had a confusing legal issue. I made a report a long time ago and it was dropped. I appealed and it was opened again. To then be dropped again this week.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been through similar? If so how did you come to terms with the decision and get closure?

Thanks
Turtle

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello,
    Sounds like your going through a complicated period. Have you tried talking to anybody about why your case is being dropped and reopened. Sometimes talking to someone about the effect it has on you and letting them know that it's not helping you could be a good idea as they can then talk about it with you.
    Sending you my best,
    Sedz
    Hi there thanks
    I have a meeting in two weeks. But I don't feel as if it will help to understand . It seems like another meeting to say it's my fault for all of it.
    I will try to talk with my support worker some more next week.
    Thanks for the reply

Turtle
    Hello,
    Maybe it's a good idea to see how the meeting goes and come back to let us know.
    Sending you my best,
    Sedz.
    Hi

so i have been to a meeting before the big meeting. i feel like im missing a piece of a jigsaw. maybe its because i get confused or maybe its my fault for something.

thanks
    Tasha
    Hello Tasha,
    Sounds like your feeling a bit detached from yourself. It's common for people to blame themselves but I want to reassure you that it isn't your fault. Sometimes feeling confused can make people think and feel stuck between two scenarios which I believe may be happening to you. It's definitely okay to feel confused during this time and it is actually usual to feel that way.
    Do you think calling and asking to maybe meet with your support worker sooner will be of any help?
    Sending you my best wishes,
    Sedz
    Hi

My family aren't sure about whether my support worker is ok. I am just confused and hope the meeting will sort it out. Thanks for the wishes .

I just want to understand what is happening. I don't get why legal stuff has to be so confusing!