Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm saying goodbye - for now!

Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be disappearing as a mod for a while after today. I'm having a baby in hopefully around 6 weeks' time so I'm in the process of wrapping up my various commitments and taking a bit of time to get my head together before she arrives :)

I'm sure I won't be able to stay away completely so will be popping on to browse every now and then, and maybe cover the odd shift where needed, but you won't see me around so much.

I hope to be back in 2018 :)

Speak soon!

Cat x

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 627 Incredible Poster
    Awww congratulations on your baby! Keep us updated with the little one!

​Haha, no-one can fully keep away, but take plenty of time out and we'll see you when you get back :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Awww congratulations! - take as much time as you need. See you back on the boards soon. *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congratulations :heart:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congrats. Keep us updated. :)
  • Options