Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boost your skills ready for the new year with The Mix

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
Hey :wave:

Seeing as this time of year can be a time to start thinking about new opportunities, why not sign up for some courses on Skill Up :yes:

Skill Up is the area of The Mix where you can gain new skills. There are a number of e-learning courses that you can take varying from Problem-Solving to Conflict Resolution. If you complete a course, you earn a digital badge - a great way of showcasing your skills and boosting your CV. Not only have you gained evidence of the skills you have developed, but you have also shown commitment to self-development which employers love to see!

The courses are broken down into bitesize chunks - perfect for escaping from the 10th round of charades or to take your mind off things. There is literally no downside :thumb:
3617283.jpg
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Might do them all again ahahahah :) - treat it like revision. Merry Christmas Ed! :thumb::)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Jess101 wrote: »
    Might do them all again ahahahah :) - treat it like revision. Merry Christmas Ed! :thumb::)

Nothing wrong with revision :) Merry Christmas too Jess!
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.