Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Film talk

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Who's watching shutter island on more4? It's such a great film with mental health with lots of twists!

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Tonight it's about a boy and then before I go to sleep (I love the film before I go to sleep) so got to try and stay awake untill 2:25am (channel 4)
  • DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hope you enjoyed the movie Steph! :d
    Drea:heart:
    Tonight it's nothing because I'm feeling well and truly emotional. Feeling like topping myself and I don't evan want to talk about it atm because I'm feeling raw and can't evan get my words together💙
  • DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hope you're feeling better soon :( if/when you feel comfortable to talk, please don't hesitate. That's what we're here for :heart:
    Drea:heart:
    I'm going offline because I'm not strong enough tonight to support anyone💙
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Steph95 wrote: »
    I'm going offline because I'm not strong enough tonight to support anyone💙

Coming on TheMix message boards doesn't mean you have to support anyone, you can come on and engage in friendly conversation in the anything goes forum, as well as get involved in the Christmas forum which is only here for December! - But I'm glad to hear you are putting yourself first, I know how a strong emotional film can get to someone, I'm legit the worst when it comes to movies, like I will cry if it's emotional.

However, 'About a boy' is such a beautiful movie! I haven't watched it in so long, defo on my list of things to watch again. Don't think I've heard of 'before I go to sleep' though, what's it about? :)

Hope you're doing okay as can be,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    I kinda feel like I do though, supporting others who are having a tough time is what keeps me alive
    Before I go sleep is about a lady who plays having "amnesia" every night before she goes to sleep her brain wipes out all of her memory before she goes to sleep. It's a really good film
    Tonight it has been titanic and I'm well and truly crying my eyes out.
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    I watch all the Lord of the rings yesterday, and I must say it was day well spent :love: also watched a little of the hobbit but lost concentration for the second one