Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Strange But Sweet...

13»

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi Hun,
    I do not know what it would feel like but I want to feel him inside me-I want to feel his cum dripping inside me and I want to feel him, not the condom (Sorry if too much detail here)

That's fine, it's totally your choice - but you do need to think about some kind of contraception, or you will end up pregnant. Have you had a chance to look at the link I sent to you this morning with the different types of contraception?

Also, remember that a condom is the only way to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections, such as chlymidia, gonorrea, etc - so it may be worth you both getting tested if you are going to be making it a regular thing :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plugitin wrote: »

That's fine, it's totally your choice - but you do need to think about some kind of contraception, or you will end up pregnant. Have you had a chance to look at the link I sent to you this morning with the different types of contraception?

Also, remember that a condom is the only way to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections, such as chlymidia, gonorrea, etc - so it may be worth you both getting tested if you are going to be making it a regular thing :)

HI Hun,

I had managed to take a look at the link but can't get my head around much at the moment; I'm in a strange place in mind :s

I guess we do need to get tested but it's embarrassing and we won't be able to have 'it' as often as what we'd both like to...x
    Steve_ wrote: »
    Hannah, would he go to the clinic with you to get tested for STDs?

The implant would be good, as it works for up to 3 years without you needing to do anything.

Steve,

I'm not sure that he would go to the sexual health clinic with me, if I'm honest. And I'm not sure that I'm even brave enough to bring up the subject with him either :S

:s

Hannah
    I think I'd find it uncomfortable :s x
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

HI Hun,

I had managed to take a look at the link but can't get my head around much at the moment; I'm in a strange place in mind :s

I guess we do need to get tested but it's embarrassing and we won't be able to have 'it' as often as what we'd both like to...x

You need to make the right decision for you, so take your time to understand the pro/cons of each one.

Your health is more important than anything else - so don't be afraid to hold off meeting him again until you've made your decision or had a talk with him about a trip to the sexual health clinic - if you can be intimate with him you need to be able to have important conversations like these ones :)
    I struggle with making decisions, let alone the right decisions :s It's part of my EUPD as well :s

Hannah x