Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First reefer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got hammered basically. I drunk far too much and then started smoking some of my friends stuff. I now feel really low/uneasy.

I remember the first one, but then nothing else. There's about 4 hours worth of my memory missing and it's really freaking me out. My mates said I smoked lots of it. I don't even have a vague recollection of taking anymore. My memory is usually excellent.

Evidently I went a bit manic, but I don't remember (lol, my friend said I started speaking in some foreign language or something!). I just remember being sick at the end of it all. From what my friend told me the weed we had was really strong.

I now feel really tired/bothered/worried. It's been about a day since I had it. Are come downs usually this bad? This is from someone who never usually gets a hangover even.

Please could u post ur experiences. Is this normal?:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ur be ok mate!

u haven`t permanently damaged urself this is only temporary lol i have been on comedowns that r really severe that have lasted as long as a week so i`d count urself lucky mate lol

ur be feelin fine after a couple of days trust me..... if u dont like the way drugs make u feel afterwards maybe there not for u.

u say its strong weed was it skunk by any chance?
    all the best mate
    Yes it was skunk.

I remember initially enjoying the first one, made me feel quite relaxed. It's kind of strange not remembering the high after the other ones though - thats what bugs me the most, lol.
    :D

Thanks for your reply. Just wanted to check I was OK.:)
    smoking dope along with alcohol, intensifies the effects lots. everytime ive done them both together ive been really sick. id stick to doing them at separate times if i were you.
    i thought it was skunk!! lol that stuff is lethal especially combined with alcohol no wonder why u feel so rough lol

When u mix drink and drugs 2gether i find it totally fucks u up as rainbow brite rightfully said do them at seperate times! then ur find the comedown will be a lot nicer! but all in all from the sound of things it sounded like the nite was worth it not only was u off ur head u learnt how 2 speak a new language over nite lol :eek:
    Originally posted by Meatballs125
    but all in all from the sound of things it sounded like the nite was worth it not only was u off ur head u learnt how 2 speak a new language over nite lol :eek:

LOL. I must find out what else happened as well. Sounds like I was a right lunatic.....

I kept calling the guy who supplied me "the Grooverider". I also called his friend "the ambassador"?!. What makes it even funnier is that I knew what their proper names were! LOL.:D

I shall remember next time not to mix the drink and drugs.
    lol, after u start dabbalin in 2 drugs u begin 2 wonder why alcohol is the drug of choice 4 most people... Some of the best funniest nites of my life have been whilst under the influence of drugs i`m not glorifyin the use of drugs b4 any1 jumps on me 4 it but give me a few pillz or joints over a pint anyday! top nite guarenteed.

i shall remember next time not 2 mix the drink and drugs

soundz like ur gonna be comin back 4 more :cool:
    I'd of thought either would have been enough on their own! Not both at the same time :D
    It was the drink that encouraged me to take it. Initially I was only planning to get drunk, nothing more. Am feeling much better today though.:)
    get sum skunk and a few cans in and do it all again mate i dare ya!! lol :eek: