Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Messages Borked

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I was sending a message to mod account (well replying) when it said that i had reached 100. I went to delete messages, and it said I had 3 pages of messages when only i had one. I then went to delete sent items, and now they won't delete. Also the most recent messages aren't in my inbox anymore even though I didn't delete them >.>
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Hann,

Thanks for telling us about this. We have temporarily increased your PM capacity whilst we figure out why this isn't working for you.

hope this helps :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Thanks Steph :)
    Right don't care if this is oldish, but messages are fucked, someone has tried sending me a message, but I can't reply to them! it just says working... at the top and has a loading mouse cursor >.>
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Hann, thanks for letting us know. We're aware there's a slight issue with messaging, usually if you refresh the page it will send your message, does that work or if not what happens then?
    Nope I refreshed it, opened up a new tab, and still nothing
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    The message boards are going through major issues, like it's going insanely slow for me personally, and I lack patience.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Me too it says working for like forever 😩
    Oh James, you know that Pm you sent, yeah a few of us can't reply to it, so now I've lost my reply and I'm pissed off.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    @The Mix Pls fix it, how're we supposed to reply to a group pm when it isn't working
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I sent my PM regarding the group PM as just an individual message because just wouldn't let me reply to it. James please can you sort it.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jess101 wrote: »
    @TheMix I personally think it would be better to speak in the workshop chat room or something as can get.through it all quicker.

this would probably be better as a PM, rather than a public post
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Hey guys,

Hiccup is right - let's keep the content of these PMs inside them rather than posting about them here. Unfortunately you'll need to wait a little longer until the staff team are in the office again on Monday, and when they are they'll be able to pick these up and see to the tech issue you're having. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Hiccup is right - let's keep the content of these PMs inside them rather than posting about them here. Unfortunately you'll need to wait a little longer until the staff team are in the office again on Monday, and when they are they'll be able to pick these up and see to the tech issue you're having. :)

Yeah, sorry Mike - i will edit it.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)