Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Am The Ozmaster! Beware!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I'm the ozmaster, oz for short. my mates call me ozzy!
I LOVE metal, birds (of thetwo legged variety!!!) and metal!
did I mention I love metal?
I'm also into foreign languages - great for seducings the ladies abroad, which I'm pretty good at, if I do say so myself!
I'm not just a standard metal head, though. I'm more than just a pretty face! I'm off to cmabridge after a gap yar - promises to eb a wild ride! id like to chat about anything under the sun, especially if you're from surbiton.
See ya round, people!!!
watch out for the ozmaster - he's here to stay!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: I Am The Ozmaster! Beware!!
    Originally posted by Ozmaster
    birds (of the two legged variety!!!)

I'm yet to meet a four legged one. :rolleyes:

Oh, and shut up with the egocentric ramblings, no one cares.
  • Options
    Id like to chat about you going away. oh, and about everypne from Surbiton being as dull as very dirty dishwater.

I would invite you to stay a while, but, sadly, I dont think I could cope with the boredom that would entail.
  • Options
    Wah! Wah! Wah!

Sorry lexxie, its logged me in as you agayne. that insult is wasted, i want me to be accredited with it!!!

*cries*
  • Options
    grr... do that one more time and I'll hunt you down!
    Nah, it's all cool. I was going to say how pretty you looked.
  • Options
    Ozman, issa crazy. Where is Surbiton? Is it in Hampshire?
    That was very nice of you Turtle. I'm sure it says Gimp after your name for a reason...
  • Options
    APOLOGIES

bin doing sum thinkin' and maybe was a bit of a chump wen i introduced myself, really sorry if i pissed anyone off but i just wanted to meet some like-minded crazy people. i also feel strongly that you shouldn't dis me for being different, even if you don't feel the same way as me, cos everyone's different, do you know what i mean?
    especial apologies to the turty, might hacve come down abit harsh on him but felt a bit upset at your reactions to my introduction. guess some people cn't compare to my madness, i just like being different, i mean there's nothing worse than peole conforming to the norm, ive always thought that being different was important, and with that in mind i should behave differently. our culture demands that we conform to the norm (like in the old boost ad, how funny was that???). i feel maybe i'd have been happier in the seventies whne such icons as jimmi, my main man led, and my soulmate ozzy. you should also realise that i baint so stupid as i look, i've got a place at cambridge, and i worked fucking hard for it so give me the respect i deseve. in fact you guys can fuck off, ive got an iq higher than you can count. can you speak french fluently and even a smattering of italian and spanish???? can you list all of the maiden's greatest hits.
    anyway, sorry we gotoff on the rong foot, would be glad to participate in any discussions, particualrly about life, love, and europe! oh yeah, and i LURVE metal!!! and pills!!
  • Options
    Re: APOLOGIES
    you should also realise that i baint so stupid as i look, i've got a place at cambridge, and i worked fucking hard for it so give me the respect i deseve. in fact you guys can fuck off, ive got an iq higher than you can count. can you speak french fluently and even a smattering of italian and spanish???? can you list all of the maiden's greatest hits.
    anyway, sorry we gotoff on the rong foot, would be glad to participate in any discussions, particualrly about life, love, and europe! oh yeah, and i LURVE metal!!! and pills!!

:eek:

If your knowledge of other languages is as good as your english I’m not impressed!
    And if this is your idea of an apology... well... no comments!
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    But what the hell!
    Live and and let live!
    Welcome to TheSite and maybe when I get to know you better I'll change my mind about you.
    Who knows... Miracles do happen! :D
  • Options
    hey thanks! let's be cool!
  • Options
    Sorry Oz, not accepting. You and Drugz Man came on here to cause trouble. You deliberately ignored the basic etiquette and standards of TheSite, despite repeated warnings, civil and otherwise, to keep within the basic guidelines that keep this community together.

I don't doubt for a moment that you are intelligent person, but you're not doing a good job of proving that to anyone at the moment. You claim a Cambridge place, but show no respect towards the intitution, and no evidence that you deserve that position. We have a number of Oxonians that frequent the boards, and they do their adopted home proud. They're smart, eloquent and generally lucid. You, on the other hand, give the impression that Cambridge will accept any gutter tramp that walks in off the street.

If you want to make a serious impression on this site, then learn that non-conformity is not always a good thing. Yes, be your own personality, but do it in a way that people can at least comprehend. We really don't care for your yobbish whoops and rants about weed. We all know what weed tastes like, and those that don't, that's for them to sort out.

Bottom line is, change if you must, but I refuse to accept an apology that contains a line "fuck you", ok? I'm quite happy to lay off you, but slip up and Dom will be on your back faster than you can say "Oh fuck I can't roll a jay backwards anymore".

Now go forth and mutiply, you piece of shit.
  • Options
    Re: APOLOGIES
    i've got a place at cambridge, and i worked fucking hard for it so give me the respect i deseve. in fact you guys can fuck off, ive got an iq higher than you can count. can you speak french fluently and even a smattering of italian and spanish????

Don't be a muppet.

Talk to Miss Jacqueline, won't you? A Danish girl, she speaks better English than you do!

For your information, lots of posters have a linguistic ability far in excess of one plus two smatterings. Probably, lots have an IQ higher than yours. Certainly, most have a sense of diplomacy better than yours.

End of argument.
  • Options
    sorry for being such an enormous penis. The ozmaster is, in fact, a big fat loser with no friends who no longer exists.