Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rescue remedy

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
So today I had this suggested to me it's called rescue remedy and I've got the spray for comfort and reassurance but I believe there are pastels aswell and that. I just wanted to let you guys know about it because it can be used before an exam or when your at home or when your out. Just 2 sprays onto the tounge. It sounds great! Can't wait to see if it works!

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey Steph,

Thanks for letting us know about rescue remedy, just thought I'd check in and see how you're finding it and whether you've found that it works for you? :)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I havent really used it yet when I'm in emotional demand so I don't know. It tastes like flowers. The lady's in the group said it works and recommended it
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Ah OK, that's nice of them to recommend it to you, let us know when you do have a chance to use it how you get on :thumb:
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I sprayed it onto my tounge about 20minutes ago and it does work for like immediate demand but it's gone away now 😔